Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goals & Intentions for 2015

On the Winter Solstice 2014, I participated in a seminar entitled Take the Leap to Success 2014-2015. It was led by Moira Lethbridge, a friend that I met at Emerging Women Live 2013. The seminar was a good pick-me-up, allowing me to take time out of a busy schedule to reflect on my life – where I currently am, what I want to do (goal), and how I want to be (intention). Since that day, I've been contemplating my goals and my intentions for 2015 and came up with the following.

  • Goal: Write and publish my book
  • Intentions: Purposeful, productive, inspiring, and uplifting

  • Goal: A healthier me, with less inflammation and fatigue
  • Intentions: Purposeful, dedicated, self-loving, and peaceful
 
  • Goal: Run a 5K
  • Intentions: Dedicated, motivated, and inspirational

  • Goal: Save 25% of my income
  • Intentions: Purposeful, unworried

During the year, I'll report on my status as I work to achieve my goals and focus on my intentions. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment